Planning Tools For Clients
Our beautiful campus is located at the heart of the capital of Canada, a G8 nation. On the main campus, adjacent to the world-famous Rideau Canal, guests will find themselves surrounded by century-old buildings and state-of-the-art new construction, all on lovely open grounds. Holding a conference on our campus allows your attendees to walk to Parliament Hill, several national museums, the Byward Market, shops and boutiques as well as many restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisines.
- We offer facilities and accommodations for all types of events and group sizes and manage the rental of classrooms, auditoriums, multipurpose rooms, exhibit space and athletic facilities, including an Olympic-size swimming pool as well as outdoor lawn and terrace spaces
- Ottawa has it all...from festivals and events (Bluesfest, Jazz fest, Festibière, Ottawa Tulip Festival, to mention just a few) to historical landmarks, from attractions for all ages and interests to scenic parks, from culture and heritage to restaurants for all culinary tastes.
- The National Capital Commission has scenic trails for joggers, cyclists, hikers and all types of sports and nature enthusiasts…so be sure to visit Discover Ottawa
- Enjoy our high-quality catering services designed to meet your food and beverage needs
- Parking is available close to the residences and meeting facilities
- Accommodations in our residences…at an affordable rate!
- Conventional-style rooms: well-maintained and comfortable, with single or twin beds, a shared kitchen, lounge and washrooms
- Executive-style suites: modern decor, central air conditioning, two bedrooms, ensuite washroom, a lounge area and kitchenette in each unit
- 24-hour protection services
- Bilingual staff on campus
- Stunning banquet facility with panoramic views of the city can hold up to 200 guests
- Huguette Labelle Hall in Tabaret Hall provides a perfect banquet space for weddings, ceremonies and receptions
- Major car rental companies conveniently located at the Ottawa International Airport and the Ottawa-Carleton transit system (OC Transpo) services the campus