Plan your event
Our beautiful campus is located at the heart of the capital of Canada, a G8 nation. On the main campus, adjacent to the world-famous Rideau Canal, guests will find themselves surrounded by century-old buildings and state-of-the-art new construction, all on lovely open grounds. Holding a conference on our campus allows your attendees to walk to Parliament Hill, several national museums, the Byward Market, shops and boutiques as well as many restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisines.
- We offer facilities and accommodations for all types of events and group sizes and manage the rental of classrooms, auditoriums, multipurpose rooms, exhibit space and athletic facilities, including an Olympic-size swimming pool as well as outdoor lawn and terrace spaces
- Ottawa has it all...from festivals and events (Bluesfest, Jazz fest, Festibière, Ottawa Tulip Festival, to mention just a few) to historical landmarks, from attractions for all ages and interests to scenic parks, from culture and heritage to restaurants for all culinary tastes.
- The National Capital Commission has scenic trails for joggers, cyclists, hikers and all types of sports and nature enthusiasts…so be sure to visit Discover Ottawa
- Enjoy our high-quality catering services designed to meet your food and beverage needs
- Parking is available close to the residences and meeting facilities
- Accommodations in our residences…at an affordable rate!
- Conventional-style rooms: well-maintained and comfortable, with single or twin beds, a shared kitchen, lounge and washrooms
- Executive-style suites: modern decor, central air conditioning, two bedrooms, ensuite washroom, a lounge area and kitchenette in each unit
- 24-hour protection services
- Bilingual staff on campus
- Stunning banquet facility with panoramic views of the city can hold up to 200 guests
- Huguette Labelle Hall in Tabaret Hall provides a perfect banquet space for weddings, ceremonies and receptions
- Major car rental companies conveniently located at the Ottawa International Airport and the Ottawa-Carleton transit system (OC Transpo) services the campus
Notification – Temporary Use of University Space
Throughout the year, uOttawa’s campus hosts a large variety of events, such as conferences, ceremonies, workshops and exhibits. Both our internal community and members of the public are invited to use our unique facilities, under specific Terms and Conditions as well internal policies.
The University supports and encourages respectful debates, as set out in its policy on Freedom of Expression, but neither the acceptance of a request for the temporary use of a University Space nor the holding of the activity in a University Space shall be construed as a University endorsement.